We appreciate that you have decided to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible, and for that reason we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access www.blackdogcoils.com, it also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website. Cookies are essential for the Internet to function; they cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in your browser’s settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible malfunctions of (www.blackdogcoils.com).
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Cookies Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device’s hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit to (www.blackdogcoils.com); It has a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users get to our page and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow (www.blackdogcoils.com) to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps). Also, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site they advertise on.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is periodic maintenance and to guarantee the best functioning and service to the user; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing www.blackdogcoils.com, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your navigation through (www.blackdogcoils.com) may not be optimal and some of the utilities available (www.blackdogcoils.com) may not work correctly.
a) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»).
Name of the cookies:
Purpose of cookies:
Estas cookies de Google Analytics generan un ID de usuario anónimo, que es el que se utiliza para hacer un recuento de cuantas veces visita www.blackdogcoils.com el usuario. También registra cuando fue la primera y la última vez que visitó la web. Asimismo, calcula cuando se ha terminado una sesión, origen de usuario y keyword.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilita-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- If you use Chrome, in the Options > Advanced Options > Privacy section. To know more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/